Job Evaluation & Salary Survey Kenya
Do you want to increase salaries? At Workforce Africa we help you pay competitively and fairly by doing job evaluation and salary surveys designed to reflect the needs of the dynamic local markets. Our business operations encompass Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda. Using our remuneration specialists, we conduct salary surveys using specialized tools and through research on peer companies to define a competitive salary for each position. We take time to understand the unique needs, characteristics of each comparator and the challenges that they face during compensation to give us the latitude for a deep analysis. To enhance effective decision making, we make insightful comparisons between the different players using tailored metrics.
Call Now ! +254 704 464 600 / +254 755 464 600/1
- Your budget
- Regional presence
- Employee size
- Salary and COLA practices
- Per diem practice
- Medical cover
- Leave, staff loans
- Statutory obligations
- Pension and gratuity schemes
- Bonus payments
- Helps you develop a sound wage policy. Job evaluations and salaries surveys helps you develop a strategic and sound wage policy that complies with the existing regulations and that is at per with the market rates.
- Gives your organization better control of your labour costs. Having a standard compensation method helps you in clearer staff planning in relation to salaries which helps you in making decision regarding the workforce.
- Helps in Standardization. The classification according to job structure, roles, and peer compensation levels will help you come up with a uniform compensation method that promotes equal and competitive pay. This reduces staff attrition rates caused by low wages/pay.
Benefits of conducting job evaluations and salary surveys