HR Support Services Kenya
Are you looking to get professional HR support services in Kenya, Uganda & Rwanda without hiring a full time HR? We provide you with a HR Associate to work alongside your team and to perform all HR functions. The HR will help your center management in making strategic decisions with relations to employees to help you save cost and leverage on your workforce for increased productivity, therefore profitability.
The HR Associate receives support from the entire Workforce Africa team in execution of the mandate.
Call Now ! +254 704 464 600 / +254 755 464 600/1
Why HR Services Support
Our HR Services Support service is designed to give you a competitive edge in the market by giving you access to an experienced firm through a professional HR Associate to assist you in management of your most important assets- human resources. Through this service, you will never have to worry about any of the following;
- Talent acquisition. We help you attract, hire, onboard, and retain highly skilled talent through a specialized end to end recruitment process. From the onset, Workforce Africa through the Associate helps you in creating a job description, advertising, screening, conducting competency-based interviews, selecting, negotiations and eventually hiring and onboarding.
- Background checks Our HR Associate will ensure you minimize negligent hiring risks and improve the quality of hires through thorough background checks. The checks include contacting former employers, checking track records of potential hires, doing financial and criminal checks to ensure you get the best talent.
- Leave Management and Employees Support. Through the support of the HR Associate we work closely with your employees in ensuring leave balance and in providing HR support in topics such as compensation and skills assessment and development.
- Legal Compliance. We help you comply with all the existing labour laws and changes to increase the security of your operations by ensuring your policies are current and consistent. This enhances fair processes and procedures that informs your work culture.
- Performance management. We help you improve employee experience hence customer experience and track performance of your departments, employees, and the organization. This helps you to make informed decisions and have action plans geared towards performance improvements and people development.
- Payroll processing and statutory deductions. We help you process, remit salaries and benefits as well as statutory deductions such as NHIF, NSSF, PAYE and HELB in time. The HR Associate also handles any complaints regarding compensation.
- Staff Planning. We help you in preparing adequately for your future employment needs. This might include but not limited to; the optimum number of staff per location, reporting lines, span of control, internal and external barriers to accomplishing your strategic workforce goals and identifying and implementing gap reduction strategies.
- HR Reports. We give you monthly reports with all the information regarding number of employees, new hires, performance scales, leave balance and other HR metrics as may be applicable to your business.