Employee Outsourcing Services Kenya
Workforce Africa Limited is one of the leading human resources company dealing with employee outsourcing, labour and casual outsourcing and outsoursed labour services in Nairobi Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda.
How secure are your operations? At Workforce Africa, we help you reduce liability and access top skilled employees through employee outsourcing. For this service, we hire, contract, and manage employees on your behalf. This allows you to focus on your core business as we handle all your administrative and strategic human resource needs while reducing labour costs.
This service is available for both long-term or contracted employees and casuals or project-based employees.Our focus is to help you save you cost and time and give you more flexibility in regard to labour. The employees can either work from our office or from your site with a dedicated HR support associate. Our value add is we help you with HR data to help you become more strategic and increase performance within the organization.
Call Now ! +254 704 464 600 / +254 755 464 600/1
Why Employee Outsourcing
As Workforce Africa, we view employee outsourcing holistically to ensure we relieve you of risks and stress associated with acquisition and management of your employees. Under this service we help you in;
- Talent acquisition. We give you access to specialized talent who have been vetted through a thorough recruitment process including background checks, psychometric assessments, and competency-based interviews. We do not charge you any recruitment fees under this service.
- Leave Management and Employees Support. Through the support of the HR Associate we work closely with your employees in ensuring leave balance and in providing HR support in areas such as compensation and skills assessment and development.
- Reduced Labour and Employee Related Risks. We are party to various HR related regulators and employee associations and we ensure we observe and maintain all existing labour laws and regulations as a basic standard. This greatly reduces any risks that might be affiliated to your company.
- Performance management. We help you improve employee experience hence customer experience and track performance of your departments, employees, and the organization. This helps you to make informed decisions and have action plans geared towards performance improvements and people development.
- Payroll processing and statutory deductions. We help you process, remit salaries and benefits as well as statutory deductions such as NHIF, NSSF, PAYE and HELB in time. The HR Associate also handles any complaints regarding compensation.
- Staff Planning. We help you in preparing adequately for your future employment needs. This might include but not limited to; the optimum number of staff per location, reporting lines, span of control, internal and external barriers to accomplishing your strategic workforce goals and identifying and implementing gap reduction strategies.
Benefits of Employee Outsourcing
- Swiftness and Expertise – We are specialists in this field and have the technical expertise to handle all your people matters. Effectively we’ll complete the tasks faster and with better quality output.
- Flexibility – you will have the flexibility to adjust staff requirements at any time to accommodate specific needs.
- Reduced Payroll and employee administration Costs - All administrative functions relating to the running and maintaining of a workforce will become our responsibility. As well as reduce the need to hire individuals in-house.
- Compliance with Labour laws - since the workers are Workforce Africa employees, you are relieved of the responsibility of ensuring that the laws are complied with.
- Allow you time to concentrate on core process rather than the supporting ones: Outsourcing the supporting processes gives the organization more time to strengthen their core business process.
- Predictive data, monthly reports, and review meetings to facilitate business decisions.